To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below shows the general information of this website:
- Holder: CREZCO SOLUTIONS S.L.
- Address: Av/Rius i Taulet 105 08173 – Sant Cugat del Vallés
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org o +34 931 448 960
- Registry Data: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, Tomo 42211, folio 170, Hoja B 404242, inscripción 1.
- VAT Nº: ES B65424566
By accessing and / or using the portal to whoever performs a user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, these Conditions and the Special Conditions, if any, supplement, modify or substitute the General Conditions in relation to certain services and content of the website.
2-Using the website, its services and content;
The user agrees to use the Website and its services and contents without infringing current legislation, good faith, generally accepted customs and public order.
Regarding the content (information, text, graphics, sound files and / or images, photographs, designs, etc.) are prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have permission from their rightful owners or legislation.
- Any violation of the rights of CREZCO SOLUTIONS or its lawful owners thereof.
- Its use for all commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those available to users as well as those usually used on the network, provided they do not cause any damage to Nautica decor Web Site.
3-User Responsibility for damages;
The use of the Web will be under the sole responsibility of the user. This responsibility includes the use by you or any third party, any passwords or similar codes assigned for accessing the website or any of its services.
Nautica Decor may modify, unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Web as well as modify or remove the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the Web.
- Do not be reproduced in whole or part of any services or content Nautica Decor website.
- Do not include any false, inaccurate or incorrect on Nautica Decor pages or its services or contents.
- The establishment of "hyperlink" does not imply the existence of relations between Nautica Decor and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Nautica Decor services and content offered on the portal.
- Nautica Decor is not responsible for the contents or services made available on the website or portal from which to perform the "hyperlink" or the information and statements included therein.
- Any "hyperlink" to Nautica Decor website will be to the homepage or main pages of the sections it contains.
The website does not contain Nautica Decor connections and links to other websites operated and controlled by third parties. In the event of a future, these links have the sole function of facilitating users to search for information, content and Internet services, but in no case be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them .
6-Protection of personal data;
Nautica Decor in various forms collects personal data and information portal for users to store and / or use in connection with such User. Data provided by Users will be incorporated into an automated file owned by the respective company (hereinafter the "File"). In each of the forms in which they are collected personal data, the user of the File receive detailed information about treatment, its purpose, the use of their data, mandatory or voluntary nature of their responses, the consequences of refusal to provide them and, in general, all other information required by applicable law on the protection of personal data, which, in any case, must be expressly accepted by the user. The File is committed to treating personal data of users in accordance with applicable regulations and, in particular:
- to treat confidentially the personal data which the User has access as a result of browsing on the site. However, the File Manager may disclose personal data and other user information when required by public authorities in the exercise of the functions that are legitimately attributed and in accordance with applicable provisions.
- to adopt the security measures of technical and organizational measures to prevent alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access to such data. Notwithstanding this, given the current security conditions in the Internet, the File Manager can not guarantee the misuse of information about Users by third parties. Consequently, neither Nautica Decor or the File guarantee or assume liability for any damages of any kind that may arise from alteration, loss, treatment, unauthorized access or misuse of User Information by third parties.
The User agrees to keep the data provided to the File duly updated. The User shall be responsible for damages to Nautica Decor may suffer as a result of the lack of accuracy, inaccuracy, lack of validity and authenticity of the data provided.
7-Use of "cookie" technology;
The user can freely decide whether or not the introduction to your hard drive of the cookies used in grow-solutions.com. In this sense, the user can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an onscreen notice of receipt of each cookie and then decide whether or not its implementation on your hard drive. To do this we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to learn how to change the current configuration. In any case, you can delete cookies from grow-solutions.com implemented in your hard drive at any time by following the procedure established in the help section of your browser.
8-Exclusion of warranties and liability;
Nautica Decor makes no warranty or responsible in any circumstances for damages of any kind that may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and operation of the Website and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the website and / or its services or content to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful content.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission by users of the content.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, the website, its services or contents by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usability and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Web.
The length of service of the Website and the services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Nautica Decor reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the service of the Website or any of the services included on the same terms set out in the fourth condition.
Consequently, it is not allowed to remove, ignore or manipulate the copyright notice ("copyright") and any other data identifying the rights of NAUTICADECOR or its owners included in the content as well as technical protection devices, fingerprints or other information mechanisms or identification that could be part of the content.
It is further prohibited to reproduce, modify, reuse, exploit, publishing, uploading files, post, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the content contained on the website for advertising or commercial purposes, if do not have the express written NAUTICADECOR or, if the holder of the corresponding rights.
In order to preserve possible intellectual property rights in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of a specific content on the Web, you must notify this circumstance to CREZCO SOLUTIONS including:
- Personal data of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the person concerned must indicate on whose behalf it acts.
- Indication of the material protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the Web.
- Confirmation of the intellectual property rights.
- Express statement that the person responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
11-Written submissions and notifications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to be in writing. By using the NAUTICADECOR.COM website, you agree that the majority of communications with us are conducted electronically.
For contractual purposes, You agree to use email as a means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy the legal requirements to be written. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Notices to us must be sent preferably via our contact form. Under the above provision and unless otherwise stated, we may give notice either by e-mail or to the postal address provided by you when placing an order.
It is understood that the notifications have been received and properly served the instant they are posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. To prove that the notice has been made, will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that was the right direction, was properly sealed and that was duly delivered by email or in a mailbox and, in the case of an email , that it was sent to the email address specified by the recipient.
12-Right of withdrawal
All products purchased on NAUTICADECOR.COM be returned and refunded, provided you inform us of your intention to return the / the product / s purchased / s within a maximum period of 14 natural days from the date of delivery and that meet all other conditions set out in this section.
NAUTICADECOR.COM only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
- The product must be in the same state as it was delivered and should retain their original labeling and packaging.
- These should be submitted using the same enclosure that has been received to protect the product. In the event that it can not be done with the housing in which it was delivered, the customer must return it in a protective case so that the product reaches the store NAUTICADECOR.COM with the maximum possible guarantees.
- You must include a copy of the delivery note inside the package, which also marked the returned products and the reason for return.
After reviewing the article will be contacted if you are entitled to a refund of amounts paid, by the / items purchased / s. Only refund the / the item / s, never that of shipping, refund and gift wrapping.
The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days from the date you notified us of its intention to withdraw. You assume the entire cost and risk of returning the products as stated above.
No such exchange or return products that are not in the same condition as when received, or have been worn beyond simply opening the product. Nor will accept the return of personalized items.
This provision does not affect the consumer rights recognized by law.
Nautica Decor want all people, regardless of disability, condition or technological equipment can access a website. This has taken several steps:
- Programming of the site following the recommendation on the Cascading Style Sheets, Level 2, W3C
- The logical order of the elements on the screen
- Alternative text for images